Moving Mums Kirklees
Moving Mums is offered by Kirklees Active Leisure and is open to anyone, not just those living in Kirklees. Please note that charges will apply.
* In an uncomplicated pregnancy, exercise is usually beneficial for the otherwise healthy mother-to-be. However if you have any health or pregnancy conditions please check with your Midwife or GP that it is safe for you to exercise.
Follow specific advice from the NHS: Exercise in pregnancy - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
You can attend Moving Mums from any stage of pregnancy up until your baby is 12 months old. Following the birth of your baby you must be 6+ weeks post vaginal birth or 12+ weeks post C section to take part in Moving Mums.
Moving Mums is flexible with no advance bookings or minimum attendance, you can go along just as often as you like. Click on the link below to find out more https://www.kalfitness.co.uk/articles/moving-mums
- Pregnancy Fit (meet other mums to be)
- Pregnancy Pilates & Yoga (stay strong and keep your body active in pregnancy)
- Active Mums (you can bring baby along before they start crawling, and meet other new mums)
- Postnatal Pilates (core exercises and bring baby along before they start crawling)
- Buggy Movers (outdoor exercises with other mums and babies)
If you can’t find the dates or courses that you want or you’re having difficulties using the online system please contact: email@example.com. Please check your inbox, junk, and spam for your confirmation emails. If you haven’t received your confirmation email you can get it resent here.
If you need to cancel your course please use the link in your confirmation email.